The Hyde, tucked away in Goodwood Hill is a laidback escape from the busy city life. A sense of tranquillity presides the Hyde, a world away from the excitement of Orchard Road right next door.
Carefully balancing the modern aesthetic construct against the backdrop of abundant nature, the full height glazed windows guarantee amazing views, and the innovative design of the building gives a feel of elegance to those living there.
The Hyde offers smart home systems with multiple levels of security provides homeowners and their designated guest’s diplomat-level privacy. Apartments are elevated high off ground for commanding panoramic views of Goodwood Hill.
This allows almost the entirety of the site to be freed up for greenery and common facilities. Soothing views of Goodwood Hill’s foliage and the Singapore Botanic Gardens provide lush pockets of green.
- Location. Balmoral Road, the Stevens Road end of which is at the doorstep of the upscale Orchard Road shopping district. Behind the Hyde location and stretching to Bukit Timah Road, is a long-established private residential enclave.
- Shops, Hotels, Banks, F&B, Supermarkets. Within a 2km radius of the Hyde, location is Orchard Road, mall after mall lining both sides. Everything is there – department stores and shops, banks, food courts, cafes, fast food joints, restaurants, hotels, a bustling night scene. Also within 2km, is the Novena area with United Square and Velocity shopping centres.
- Lifestyle & Nature. If you are looking for some peace and quiet and nature, the Singapore Botanic Gardens is also within a 2km radius of the Hyde condo location. This is a pleasant green sanctuary in the heart of the city, and no less than a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Schools. Bukit Timah is known as an education belt. It has probably the greatest number of highly regarded educational institutions strung along its length. Like Anglo-Chinese School (Barker Road), Singapore Chinese Girls’ School, the National University of Singapore (Bukit Timah Campus), Hwa Chong Institution, National Junior College, Nanyang and Raffles Girls’ schools, and the UBS Business University. Both the Anglo-Chinese School and Singapore Chinese Girls’ School are within a 1km radius of the Hyde condo location, which is ideal for families with young children.
- Nearest MRT Station. The Hyde location is around 980m by road, or 15 minutes walk, from Newton MRT station. This is an interchange station, serving both the North-South line that passes Orchard Road, as well as the Downtown line that passes the Marina Bay Financial District.
- Accessibility. Besides being a 5-minute drive from Orchard Road, and roughly 15 minutes from the Central Business District, the Hyde condo location is well placed for quick access to the expressways. It takes around 10 minutes to get onto either the Pan Island Expressway (PIE) or the Central Expressway (CTE).