It is situated on a 1.6 hectare site is a sizable and attractive plot in Singapore’s coveted District 9 in the prime River Valley residential area near to Orchard Road and the CBD. Over 80% of land area in Martin Modern will be set aside for a botanic garden and an arboretum of native trees and vegetation.
Amenities nearby include Somerset MRT Station, Orchard Road and Singapore River. Within a short walking distance is the future Great World MRT Station (currently under construction) which is part of the Thomson-East Coast Line, and will take residents directly to Orchard Road, the CBD and Marina Bay.
In close proximity are reputable educational institutions like River Valley Primary School, Singapore Management University and various international schools. It is also well connected to other parts of Singapore by major arterial roads and the Central Expressway. The higher floors of the luxury condominium development are expected to enjoy vantage views of the city and Marina Bay.
Martin Modern, designed by 4 times President’s Design Award recipient, ipli Architects, in collaboration with renowned Architects ADDP, Martin Modern has been thoughtfully designed from the inside out to ensure that units are well proportioned with functional spaces and very high quality finishes and fittings
Martin Modern Facilities & Amenities
- 99 Years, District 9, A Home within a Botanical Garden
- Sprawling 1.6-ha land
- Luxurious amenities including a Secret Garden
- Walking Distance to Great World, Somerset and Fort Canning MRT
- Within close proximity to lifestyle amenities such as Robertson Quay, Orchard Road and Clarke Quay
- Within close proximity to established schools such as River Valley Primary School, School of the Arts and Singapore Management University
- Attractively priced 2, 3 and 4 bedroom units
- Tennis Court
- BBQ Pavilion
- Orchard Road
- Robertson Quay
- Singapore River
- Marina Bay
- Civic District
- The Warehouse Hotel
- Intercontinental Robertson Quay and
- M Social
- Studio M
Recommended Developments With Similar Taste; Gramercy Park